Whatever type of deposit account your business may need, count on the Bankers Trust Treasury team to deliver. We have a variety of account types to choose from, as well as sweep services. Learn more below or by contacting a Bankers Trust Treasury representative.
Our checking account options are designed to meet your business’s specific needs today and in the future. We offer three types of checking accounts:
- Business Select – Designed for sole proprietors and new businesses with low transaction volumes
- Business Banking – Designed for the growing business with additional features to improve your efficiency.
- Commercial Banking – For entities with large transaction volumes needing treasury management products. Earnings credit can be used to offset service fees or earn interest.
All business checking accounts include access to:
Money Market and Savings Accounts
With a money market and/or savings account, your business can earn interest on excess or special purpose cash. We offer two account options, including:
- Commercial Money Market – Access funds with checks or electronic debits.
- Business Regular Savings – Low minimum balance requirement and a competitive interest rate make this a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
Sweep services enable you to maximize the use of your deposits. Bankers Trust’s sweep service options include
Order checks and deposit tickets directly from our preferred provider, Harland Clarke.
Business Banking Deposit Accounts | Bankers Trust