A Boutique Financial Program for Oral Healthcare Providers
Bankers Trust is proud to be one of the first community banks in the upper Midwest to offer a boutique financial program offering dental practice loans for oral care professionals. Now you can have the best of both worlds–the reliability and responsiveness of a community bank with the same diverse products as a national bank. We have the services and products to help your practice thrive.
Strong Businesses, Strong Communities
Corporations, public entities, nonprofits and small businesses alike trust Bankers Trust to help them prosper. That trust, and our reputation, is built one transaction at a time. Every day we put our products and services to work to help our customers solve problems and take advantage of opportunities. When they succeed, our communities grow stronger. Our integrity and our investment in local communities have led us to become – by a wide margin – the state's leading Iowa-based commercial lender.
We want to put our unique dental practice loan program offering of local service and nationally competitive products to work for you as you build your oral care practice. You will partner with our professional team of business banking specialists who will provide expert lending solutions and flexible terms tailored to meet your unique needs as an oral healthcare provider. Our customized solutions make banking easy and efficient, so you have more time to focus on your patients.
Based in Des Moines, Bankers Trust is a privately owned community bank with offices in Omaha, Sioux Falls, Cedar Rapids, Ames and Phoenix. Our dental practice loan program for oral care professionals is offered not only in these markets, but is available to oral healthcare providers located anywhere inside the green circle on the map plus Phoenix and surrounding areas. We offer dental practice financing programs for general and pediatric dentists, orthodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons, prosthodontics, oral pathologists, oral and maxillofacial radiologists and periodontists.
The Bankers Trust dental practice loan program can help you with the following:
- Purchase or Build an Office – Whether you're transitioning from leasing to owning your office or expanding your service area by adding an office, you will appreciate our $0 down/100-percent financing. We offer flexible, extended repayment terms of up to 25 years and long-term fixed rates. If it makes things easier for you, we are available to work directly with your contractor.
- Remodel or Expand Existing Space – When you are ready to update or expand your office—whether you lease or own your office—we can help. We offer 100-percent financing and our long-term fixed rate loans offer ease of mind and predictability of payment. Once again, we can also partner directly with your contractor during a remodel to streamline the process for you.
- Purchase or Lease Equipment – Because you work in an industry where technology rapidly evolves and paper is quickly becoming a thing of the past, we can help you acquire the equipment you need to keep your practice modern and efficient. You can finance all costs associated with acquiring the equipment including shipping, training and extended warranty. Extended repayment terms are also available.
- Acquire a Practice – Looking to expand to another market or buy a retiring dentist's practice? We want to help. We offer low- to no-down payment loans with long-term repayment options. You can also opt for flexible initial payments during the transition.
- Buy Out a Partner – If you are planning to buy out a partner due to retirement or a change in strategic vision, we offer buyout loans with long-term, predictable fixed rates and repayment programs that provide flexibility and stability.
- Buy into an Existing Practice – If you have an opportunity to move from employee to owner within your practice or start fresh as an owner of another existing practice, look to Bankers Trust. Our dental practice loan package is designed to facilitate both situations. Our long-term loans keep payments manageable, and we can structure principal repayment dates to coincide with the practice's distribution schedule. Up to 100-percent financing is available.
- Start Your Own Practice – If you're ready to start your own practice, we are here to help. Startup dental practice financing can include equipment, working capital, leasehold improvements and much more. Our business bankers understand the unique needs of a startup business and will be there every step of the way.
- Lines of Credit – Bankers Trust offers lines of credit to help finance insurance receivables, payout distributions, or for year-end cash management.
Contact the dental practice loan team at Bankers Trust to learn more about financing options for your oral healthcare practice today. Click here to download the Dental Practice Loan Program brochure.