With Bankers Trust Controlled Disbursements, you gain the ability to know the day’s funding requirements early, which will help you make informed cash position decisions.
- Funding totals are received in the morning so you can set your cash position early to meet investment or borrowing deadlines.
- Minimize interest expense paid on outstanding borrowings.
- Maximize earnings on excess funds.
- Account reconciliation and fraud prevention tools are available to improve efficiency and protect your account.
How It Works
- Your company opens a controlled disbursement account through Bankers Trust with our strategic partner.
- Check totals are available by 10:00 a.m. (Central Time).
- Bankers Trust automatically moves the funds from your designated account to your controlled disbursement account.
- You position your Bankers Trust account to cover the day’s disbursements and effectively manage any excess funds or borrowing requirements.
Business Resource Center
Online resources to help with your business’s financial needs, including:
- Check and Deposit Ticket Ordering
- Merchant Card Processing
- Online Payroll
- Fraud Prevention Information
- Federal Reserve Information
- FDIC Guidance and Coverage
- NACHA – Electronic Payment Information
Controlled Disbursements | Bankers Trust