Whatever type of deposit account your business may need, count on the Bankers Trust Treasury team to deliver. We have a variety of account types to choose from, as well as sweep services. Learn more below or by contacting a Bankers Trust Treasury representative.
Our checking account options are designed to meet your business’s specific needs today and in the future. We offer three types of checking accounts:
- Business Select – Designed for sole proprietors and new businesses with low transaction volumes
- Business Banking – Designed for the growing business with additional features to improve your efficiency.
- Commercial Banking – For entities with large transaction volumes needing treasury management products. Earnings credit can be used to offset service fees or earn interest.
All business checking accounts include access to:
Money Market and Savings Accounts
With a money market and/or savings account, your business can earn interest on excess or special purpose cash. We offer two account options, including:
- Commercial Money Market – Access funds with checks or electronic debits.
- Business Regular Savings – Low minimum balance requirement and a competitive interest rate make this a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
Sweep services enable you to maximize the use of your deposits. Bankers Trust’s sweep service options include
- FDIC Insured Cash Sweep
- Money Market Sweep
- Line of Credit Sweep
- Repurchase Sweep (Not FDIC Insured, No Bank Guarantee, May Lose Value)
- Zero Balance Accounts
Order checks and deposit tickets directly from our preferred provider, Harland Clarke.
Business Deposit Accounts | Bankers Trust