Direct Connect provides you with easy access to your banking information and can help create efficiencies in your day-to-day banking. Bankers Trust has partnered with Intuit so you can directly connect your Bankers Trust accounts to your QuickBooks or Quicken software to download posted transaction details, match them with existing transactions, and pay bills and transfer funds between your deposit accounts.
What Are The Benefits Of Direct Connect?
- No manual data entry – Once set up, you can download your transactions into Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Automatically reconcile data – Complete transaction and balance information makes categorizing and reconciling accounts easy.
- No duplicate transactions – A special transaction-matching algorithm prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Take advantage of Quicken’s One Step Update feature, which instantly connects Quicken or QuickBooks to the Bankers Trust system to download transactions and balances and to schedule payments.
Please note: QuickBooks Online is not compatible with Direct Connect and therefore not a solution for companies using this version of QuickBook
Customers interested in Direct Connect can enroll by mail or in person, at one of our branches:
US Mail – Please
fill out the enrollment form, print, sign and mail directly to our customer
service department at the following address:
Customer Service Department
3905 Merle Hay Road
Des Moines, IA 50310
Branch – Stop by any Bankers Trust branch location and
work with a banker to complete the enrollment form.
Business Resource Center
Online resources to help with your business’s financial needs, including:
- Check and Deposit Ticket Ordering
- Merchant Card Processing
- Online Payroll
- Fraud Prevention Information
- Federal Reserve Information
- FDIC Guidance and Coverage
- NACHA – Electronic Payment Information
Business Direct Connect | Bankers Trust