Just as financial safety is a top priority for Bankers Trust, we know keeping your information and money secure is a key concern for you, too. We offer a variety of products and fraud mitigation tips to help you:
- Reduce losses by reducing fraud exposure.
- Identify suspicious transactions, allowing you to review and then approve or return the transactions.
- Control who can debit your accounts via ACH.
- Reduce the chance of fraudulent checks and ACH debits being posted to your account.
Ways to Reduce Your Business’s Fraud Risk
Prevent checks from posting to accounts that are used exclusively for deposits and electronic transactions.
Positive Pay with Payee Validation
Reduces fraud by validating checks presented to your account by automatically matching the items against your check issued file. Items detected with Positive Pay:
- Stale dated checks
- Encoding errors
- Duplicate serial numbers
- Voided checks
- Checks with an altered amount
- Checks with an altered payee (with optional payee validation)
ACH Positive Pay
You determine which companies can submit ACH debits to your account(s) and dollar amount maximums.
A security software application that provides online transaction protection and protection from online identity theft.
Advanced Login Authentication
Functionality provides an additional layer to online security to safeguard your information and protect your accounts.
As an extra measure of security for Business Internet Banking customers who electronically send funds out of the bank, Bankers Trust requires authentication tokens.
Educate Your Workforce
Download and distribute our Fraud Mitigation Best Practices to your employees, administrators and managers.