SBA (Small Business Administration)
If you’re starting or expanding your business, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) offers a number of different loan programs that can help you reach your goals. Bankers Trust is your valued partner when it comes to understanding these options and finding what’s best for your business.
SBA guarantee programs are available to for-profit businesses that meet the SBA’s eligibility requirements, which may vary some by loan type. Generally, to be eligible, the business must:
- Be small, as defined by the SBA (varies by industry sector)
- Not engaged in prohibited activities
- Be independently owned and operated
- Not be dominant in its field
- Meet SBA employment or sales standards
- Not operate in an industry or for a purpose that is prohibited by SBA rules
- Use proceeds of the loan for an eligible purpose
Export-Import Bank of the United States
The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) operates as a government corporation to help finance and insure foreign purchases of U.S. goods produced by U.S. companies. Bankers Trust Global Banking can assist your company with this process using our network of private brokers dealing in Ex-Im Bank financing tools. Contact Bankers Trust Global Banking for more details.
Global Banking Export Financing | Bankers Trust