When you use Bankers Trust’s Lockbox Services to deposit receivables into your bank account for collection, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Giving staff more time to focus on your core business.
- Faster collection of funds because mail and processing float is minimized and reduces days of sales outstanding.
- Improved audit control through third-party processing, which provides a separation of duties and increased security.
- Automated updating of accounts receivable data via electronic transmission of data.
Automated, high-speed processing using a scan line or bar code on the remittance document
Designed for lower volume, higher dollar payments from businesses
A Web-based system that allows you to view reports, remittance documents, and customer checks
Electronically receive Internet Banking and other remotely initiated electronic payments in a single consolidated file. e-Lockbox customers receive benefits such as:
- Fewer paper checks received.
- Consolidation of bill payment providers into single file and single deposit.
- Immediate availability of funds
Healthcare revenue cycle management solutions is an add on to our traditional lockbox services and will automate the remittance and posting process by converting paper and electronic Explanation of Benefits (EOB) documents into standard electronic posting files. Healthcare Remittance service offers the following benefits:
- Improve your remittance operations for EOB conversion, reconciliation and balancing.
- Fully outsourced offering to improve control of the entire process.
- Cycle time reduction for payment posting.
How It Works
- A unique post office box is opened to receive your customers’ payments.
- Bankers Trust will pick up mail daily, process it according to your instructions, and deposit the checks to your account the same day.
- Remittance reports, data files, and document images are available same day, to allow for update of your accounts receivables system.
Business Resource Center
Online resources to help with your business’s financial needs, including:
- Check and Deposit
- Fraud Prevention Information
- Federal Reserve Information
- FDIC Guidance and Coverage
- NACHA – Electronic Payment Information
Lockbox Services | Bankers Trust