For same-day credit, receipt, and cash concentration, the Bankers Trust Wire Transfer service creates one of the fastest, most secure ways to do business. Wire transfer moves money between financial institutions anywhere in the world and offers immediate funds availability.
- Wire initiation options make transferring funds to any financial institution easy.
- Multiple levels of security help prevent fraudulent wire initiation.
- Same day or future-dated settlements are allowed.
- Initiate domestic wires until 4:00 p.m. (Central Time) any business day.
How It Works
- You initiate outgoing repetitive and non-repetitive domestic or international wire transfers by using Business Internet Banking or by telephone.
- You provide the instructions, and we process the transactions and transmit your wire requests to the Federal Reserve Bank, which immediately routes the funds to the receiving financial institution.
- Wired funds are deposited to your payees’ accounts or to your central account and are available immediately at the receiving financial institution.
Business Resource Center
Online resources to help with your business’s financial needs, including:
- Check and Deposit
- Fraud Prevention Information
- Federal Reserve Information
- FDIC Guidance and Coverage
- NACHA – Electronic Payment Information
Wire Transfers | Bankers Trust