At BTC Financial Services, our goal is to leverage our expertise in a way that meets the distinct needs and objectives of each of our customers. To do this, we first get to know the customer and their financial aspirations, which then becomes the basis for our investment recommendations.
We don’t stop there. We regularly meet with our customers to review market conditions and ensure their portfolios remain aligned with their investment objectives.
Presently, our customers have entrusted BTC Financial Services with over $75 million in the diverse range of assets including: stocks, preferred stocks, municipal bonds, corporate bonds, government bonds, mutual funds, ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds), REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) and annuities.
About Jason Egge
- Started at Bankers Trust in 2004
- 19 years of industry experience
- $75 million invested through me. Includes stocks, bonds (government, corporate and municipal), mutual funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) and annuities
- 75% of customers are retired or within 5 years of retirement
- 2010 Winner of Award of Excellence. (Integrity Award voted on by peers)
- Invited to 2016 Securities America Master’s Forum (Top Producer)
- Graduated from Coe College in Cedar Rapids with degrees in Economic and History
- Voluteer - Coaching my daughter’s soccer and basketball teams
- Asset Allocation
- Retirement Planning (Traditional and Roth IRAs)
- Portfolio Tracking
- Mutual Funds
- Bonds (Government, Corporate and Municipal)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- REITs and UITs
Jason Egge is a registered representative with Securities America, Inc. Jason is securities licensed in AZ, IA, MT and NY. Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc. Bankers Trust, BTC Financial Services, a division of Bankers Trust, and Securities America are separate companies. Not FDIC Insured-No Bank Guarantees-May Lose Value