Debit cards are a safe, instant and convenient way to access your money. The Bankers Trust Check Advantage Debit Card can be linked to your checking or savings account and used to make purchases, pay bills or withdraw money from an ATM.
Check Advantage Debit Card
A Bankers Trust Check Advantage Debit Card provides instant access to your account.* Our cards can be used anywhere Visa® is accepted, including online or phone purchases. Some of the many benefits of the Bankers Trust Check Advantage Debit Card include:
- Instant Issue – Whether you've just opened an account or you need to replace a lost or stolen card, we also offer the convenience of instant issue, meaning you can walk into any branch and leave minutes later with your new debit card.
- Use at thousands of ATMs – Get cash, check balances and transfer funds at more than 75,000 fee-free ATMs. You can even make deposits to your Bankers Trust account at eligible ATMs. Avoid ATM Transaction and Surcharge Fees by finding a Bankers Trust ATM near you.
- Choose your design – Have your card reflect your interests or personality by choosing a design from our card design catalog.
Give Bankers Trust a call or stop by a branch to get your debit card today.
* Bankers Trust may refuse any request for an instantly issued Check Advantage Debit Card.
** Surcharge-free means that the ATM operator or network will not impose a fee. If you use ATMs not owned or operated by Bankers Trust, your transaction may be subject to a transaction fee.
Introducing Card Controls
Bankers Trust offers card controls, enabling you to set preferences for how and where your Bankers Trust debit card is used.
Learn more about card controls.
Built-In Security Features
Your Bankers Trust Check Advantage Debit Card comes with built-in features to protect you from identity theft. This includes zero liability for promptly-reported, unauthorized purchases processed by Visa if your card is lost or stolen, including signature-based point-of-sale purchases and PIN-based transactions processed on the Visa or Plus networks.* In addition, you'll receive:
- Chip-based technology – Bankers Trust debit cards feature an embedded microchip, which is visible on the front of the card. EMV technology is an enhanced security feature and helps protect against fraud. To learn more about chip cards, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
- 24/7 monitoring – We regularly review your accounts for unusual activity to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- Access to online monitoring – When you sign up for Internet Banking, you're able to monitor your debit card activity yourself, 24 hours a day.
- Text alerts – Internet Banking customers can sign up for ATM/debit card text alerts, an easy way to stay informed about unusual activity such as:
- A purchase or ATM withdrawal is made from an international location.
- Your card is used in a suspicious manner.
- Your purchase or ATM withdrawal exceeds an amount designated by you.
* Please see the Electronic Fund Transfers: Your Rights and Responsibilities of the terms and conditions for complete details about your liability for unauthorized transfers.
Overdraft Protection Opt In/Out
Terms and Conditions
VISA Security (Links to an external website Bankers Trust does not control.)