People Pay gives you a simple and convenient way to exchange money with friends, family and colleagues with as little information as their email address or mobile phone number. Available through Bankers Trust Internet Banking, People Pay safely and securely allows you to:
All you need is a name and the individual’s mobile phone number or email address to get started.
There are a variety of ways you can choose to send money with People Pay, including:
- Account to account deposit.
- Expedited payments using PayPal accounts.
- Mail a check.
Set Up Notifications
People Pay has alerts for both the sender and recipient to keep you informed of payments. Alerts may be sent to an email or mobile device when:\
- Payment is scheduled to be sent to a contact.
- Contact has been added or edited.
- Payment has failed, expired or was declined.
The Easy Set-up Guide
- 1. Log In to Internet Banking
- 2. Go to the Pay and Transfer tab and click People Pay
- 3. Read and Accept the terms and conditions
- 4. After enrollment, choose which deposit accounts to use with People Pay
- 5. Enter your email address or mobile number
- 6. An enrollment code will be sent via email or text. Enter the code
- 7. Enjoy People Pay from Internet Banking or your Mobile Banking App
From online threats to general best practices, our Financial Intelligence blog will help you stay up-to-date in this ever changing environment. Security Blog Posts
Choose From Two Great Credit Cards
Select the Bankers Trust credit card that best fits the way you make purchases today.
- Visa® Classic
- Visa Gold with Rewards
People Pay | Bankers Trust