Bankers Trust’s online documents are electronic versions of paper account statements, notices and tax forms. Online documents help you reduce your paper trail and help you stay secure, as they can be accessed only through Bankers Trust’s Internet Banking.
Set Up or Change Statement Preferences
To set up online documents:
- 1. Log in to Internet Banking and choose “Accounts” in the main menu
- 2. Select “Online documents” and then
- 3. Click on “change your document delivery methods” from “Paper” to “Online.”
View Online Documents
After you enroll, your first online statement will arrive on your next statement date. You can view your last statement or search for any online document issued in the last 18 months. All online documents can easily be converted to a PDF document and saved to your computer or printed for your records.
Online documents include:
- Statements to show your transactions and balance for a period of time.
- Notices such as rate changes or overdrafts.
- Tax forms such as Form 1099-INT and other documentation required for your annual taxes.
- Credit Cards
Get started today
Log in to Internet Banking to set up or view your eStatements today. If you have not yet enrolled in Internet Banking, enroll today.
Try a Demo
Choose From Two Great
Select the Bankers Trust credit card that best fits the way you make purchases today.
- Visa® Classic
- Visa Gold with Rewards
eStatements | Bankers Trust