At Bankers Trust, we want to help children establish healthy savings habits early. That’s why we offer the Junior Savers* club for youth up to age 18.
Here’s how the program works: each deposit of $5.00 or more earns one stamp on a prize card. Once 10 stamps have been collected, the card can be redeemed for a prize in one of six different prize levels. The more deposits a Junior Saver makes, the more prizes he or she will earn, and the more will have been saved!
Junior Savers Account Benefits
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest compounded monthly and paid monthly
- “Double Stamp Day” is held on the third Saturday of each month
- Coin counter located at every branch office
- Lower minimum balance ($500) to open a Certificate of Deposit for a higher interest rate
- Detailed account statement showing recent transactions and interest earned
- Free eStatements
Open an Account Today
Visit one of our many branches to join the Junior Savers Club today or contact us with questions.
*Junior Savers accounts require a parent or legal guardian to be a joint account holder.
Terms and Conditions
Junior Savers | Bankers Trust