Help your children establish healthy savings habits early!*
Created to make saving money fun for youth up to age 18, the Junior Savers club rewards each deposit of $5.00 or more with one stamp on a prize card. When 10 stamps have been collected, the card can be redeemed for a prize in one of six different prize levels. The more deposits your Junior Saver makes, the more prizes they will earn, and the more they will have saved!
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest compounded monthly and paid monthly
- “Double Stamp Day” on the 3rd Saturday of each month
- Account information detailed on quarterly statements or through our Easy Access telephone banking system
- Coin counter located at every branch office
- Lower minimum balance ($500) to open a Certificate of Deposit for a higher interest rate
- Detailed account statement showing recent transactions and interest earned
- Free eStatements
*Junior Savers accounts require a parent or legal guardian to be a joint account holder.
Visit one of our many branches and join the Junior Savers Club today.
Find a Branch
Terms and Conditions
Family Cash Cards
Take charge of your budget ― give your family members a Bankers Trust Visa® Family Cash Card.
- Use where Visa cards are accepted
- Set aside money for special expenses
- Teach youth money management skills