Home Equity Rate
Additional Rate and Fee Information
Bankers Trust offers both closed-end and open-end credit secured by the equity in your home. For qualified borrowers different terms and conditions may apply based on loan to value. For all of our home equity loans, the following apply.
- Loan to value is the amount of all mortgages divided by the value of the security expressed as a percentage.
- Illustrative Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) applies only to loans secured by owner-occupied real estate and is available for a limited time only.
- Maintaining a primary checking account with Bankers Trust allows for a reduction in the interest rate charged. (A primary checking account shall mean the account in which the borrower's routinely deposits the majority of his/her income or benefits from any source, and against which he/she routinely authorizes payment of the majority of his/her expenses each calendar month.)
- Property insurance is required.
- Approximate appraisal fees are $350.00 to $1,000.00.
- Other loan fees are approximately $170.00 to $300.00
- Please consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
Closed-End Home Equity Installment – Fixed Rate
Up to 90%
Up to 90%
Up to 90%
* The APRs listed in the table above are effective as of October 10, 2017, and are subject to change without notice. An APR discount of 1.00% is available for maintaining a Bankers Trust Primary Checking Account during the term of the loan. The above APRs are available for a limited time only. Other rates and terms are available, but restrictions may apply. Stop in or call today for Closed-End Home Equity Loan terms.
** The APR of 4.002% is based on a loan amount of $25,000 for 5 years (60 months). Payment for this APR is 59 payments of $460.44 and a final payment of $460.23. This APR reflects a discount of 1.000% for maintaining a Bankers Trust primary checking account with lender during the term of the loan. (If the borrower fails to maintain a primary checking account for any reason, or if the lender closes the primary checking account as a result of abuse or fraud, the APR for the borrower's loan will increase by 1.00% for the remaining time of the loan. Any such rate increase will be manifested by higher loan payment amounts of which the borrower(s) will be notified in writing at least 30 days before the due date of the adjusted payment advising the borrower(s) of the higher payment amount required. Such notice will contain information about the adjusted interest rate, the new payment amount and the borrower's loan balance.) If the interest rate increased by 1.00% 30 days after the loan is executed, the regular payments would increase to $478.85.
Open-End Home Equity Lines of Credit- Variable Rate
Up to 90%
|Interest Only Payments|
Up to 90%
|1/2% of the Outstanding Balance plus all accrued Finance Charges or $100 + all accrued Finance Charges, whichever is greater. |
* The APRs listed in the table above are effective as of March 22, 2018, and are subject to change without notice. The APRs of 5.750% and 6.000% reflect a discount of 1.00% for maintaining a Bankers Trust Primary Checking Account during term of the loan. The above APRs are available for a limited time only. APR is variable and may change over the term of the loan. Offer subject to credit approval. The account will never have an APR over 21%. Making only the minimum periodic payment may result in a balloon payment at the end of the term. Other rates and terms are available, but restrictions may apply. Where permitted by state law, there will be a $15 annual fee. Stop in or call today for HELOC terms.