Remote Deposit Capture
The Bankers Trust Remote Deposit Capture service allows you to scan checks received from your customers and transmit the images electronically to Bankers Trust for clearing. The basic requirements for the Remote Deposit Capture service currently include a PC, an Internet connection, and an approved check scanner.
How does Remote Deposit Capture work?
Authorized users access the Remote Deposit Capture system via a secured Internet connection, select the account to deposit into, and simply scan the checks for deposit. The check images may be viewed on the screen for image quality and verification. The scanned images are then submitted electronically to Bankers Trust for processing through the clearing networks, therefore, eliminating the trip to the bank. You will maintain the original checks and destroy them following a defined retention period.
How You Benefit
- Reduce labor costs and free up staff time for other tasks.
- Submit deposits when you want 24/7.
- Cut expenses of courier fees or trips to the bank.
- Multiple layers of security are available to give you the highest level of protection.
- Electronic storage allows you to reduce time, paper, and storage costs.
For more information about these or any other Bankers Trust Treasury Services,
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call (800) 362-1688.