Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Start planning for your future today with Bankers Trust.
Individual Retirement Accounts are one of the most viable answers to the question of how to assure a secure retirement. IRAs offer tax benefits*, independence, accessibility and flexibility. Bankers Trust offers both Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs.
The requirements for contributing to an IRA are few. You can contribute:
- If you have earned income from employment
- Up to a maximum of $5,000 per year, per IRA holder
- An extra $1,000 "catch-up" contribution per year at age 50 and older
- If you are under age 70½ (Traditional IRA only)
- $200 minimum contribution
Other Features Include:
- Various investment terms
- No annual fee
- $50 minimum deposit required for Auto-Save IRAs
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Termination fee when plan is closed
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000 separately of other deposit categories
Stop in one of our many branches
to open your Individual Retirement Account today.
* Please consult a tax advisor for tax benefits.