Retirement & Educational Funding
Two of the most common financial planning goals are securing a comfortable retirement and providing for your children's education. Your Private Client Wealth Advisor will work with you to meet these needs as part of our comprehensive approach to financial planning.
Whether they are tuition payments or monthly retirement income distributions, we will help you anticipate these future costs and construct a plan to fund them. In developing a plan, some of our specific goals are to help you:
- Anticipate and meet your future cash flow needs.
- Select the appropriate investment strategy for your goals and risk preference.
- Properly utilize tax-deferred retirement vehicles such as IRAs and 401(k)s.
- Gain control over your retirement assets held with former employers.
- Utilize an appropriate tax-deferred college savings plan.
For more information about our approach to retirement and educational planning, we invite you to contact:
Scott E. Johnson, CFP®
Vice President & Manager
Private Client Services
Note: Non-Deposit Investment Services are not insured by FDIC or any government agency and are not bank guaranteed. They are not deposits and may lose value.