Public Funds Services
Bankers Trust provides a variety of services to local government investment pools (LGIPs), which include participants from municipalities, schools, cities, counties, utilities, and colleges.
Designed to Better Serve You
Through our Public Funds Department, local government investment pools (LGIPs) across the nation are better served by our unique and personal “boutique style” of customer service and customization. As the largest privately owned, independent bank in Iowa, Bankers Trust remains ready to meet with Local Government Investment Pool executives to address all your LGIP needs to increase assets and participation.
Bankers Trust offers a variety of services for local government investment pools, including:
- 24-Hour Online System for Participant Investment/Divestment
- Public Fund Administration Services
- Public Fund Custody Services
- Public Fund Investment Advisory Services
- Public Fund Participant Accounting
- Public Fund Regulatory Filing
- Public Fund Rating Service Reporting
- Public Fund Valuations/NAV Calculations
- Dedicated Toll-Free Call Center for Participants
- Public Fund Annual Report & Financial Statement Preparation
Online Access for Local Government Investment Pool Participants
Bankers Trust provides a customized online access solution for Local Government Investment Pool participants. Our system, Public Funds Network (PFN) was specifically designed for LGIP participants, and uses state-of-the art technology. Municipalities, schools, cities, counties, utilities, and colleges across the national enjoy our commitment to customer service, and utilize our PFN system for:
- 24 Hour Online Access for Participants
- Ability to Easily Invest/Divest Online
- Ability to “Future-Date” Transactions
- Online Statements and Historical Transactions
- Modify/Delete Transactions with Ease
- View “Real-Time” Account Balances
- View Projected Balances
- View Projected Dividend Amounts
- Check-writing Program
- View Images of Cleared Checks Online
- Separate “Fixed-Term Investment” Program
- System Security
- No Minimum Transaction Size
- Unlimited Number of Transactions per day
- Unlimited Number of Bank Accounts on Record
- Automatic “Forgot Your Password” Feature
- Bill-Payments Directly from the Fund
- Portfolio Yields Displayed Online
- Unlimited Number of Sub-accounts
- Custom Branding with your Logo
- Statement Availability on 1st Day of Month
Bankers Trust takes the security of your information very seriously. We take every measure to ensure your personal information is protected.
- The online system uses "multi-factor authentication" to secure the data and integrity of our participants' information and requires a regular change of user-passwords.
- The participant call-center provides recorded toll-free trading lines and fax lines for trade placement, research inquires, requests for money movement, and transfers between accounts.
- Bankers Trust provides an annual audit report of all public funds, operational, and recordkeeping activity.
- Bankers Trust uses an off-site data processing center located in Birmingham, Alabama for off-site disaster recovery services. Annual testing is performed on all platforms to ensure recoverability.
Our reputation, reasonable fee structure, and personalized customer service will further contribute to the success of your organization.
Note: Non-Deposit Investment Services are not insured by FDIC or any government agency and are not bank guaranteed. They are not deposits and may lose value.