Custody and Escrow Services
Bankers Trust’s custody services encompass a broad range of solutions. We strive to provide the services needed in today’s investment markets. Personal service and technology is what sets us apart from other providers.
Business and institutions of all sizes look to Bankers Trust for our expertise in custody services. Bankers Trust is a leading provider of national custodial services to investment managers, insurance companies, foundations, endowments and other institutional investors. We currently manage more than 1,600 custodial accounts with more than $9.4 billion in custody assets. We have the scale to be an ideal partner in meeting your organization's custody needs.
Each custodial relationship is managed by an Institutional Relationship Officer who leads a team of on-site professionals who are dedicated to providing seamless administrative and accounting services. Whether it is processing account transactions, holding funds in escrow or valuing assets held in a Collective Fund, we are committed to providing the timely and accurate service that you should expect from a leader.
- Stock, Bond, and Mutual Fund Asset Safekeeping
- Physical and Electronic Document Safekeeping
- Document Verification
- Income Collection
- Corporate Actions Processing
- Collective Investment Fund Processing
- Customized Reporting
- 24/7 Online Account Access
- Customized Online Reporting
- Securities Lending
- Insurance Analytics Reporting
Business Escrow Services
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pending Litigation Reserves
- Licensing Agreements
- Environmental Reserves
- Public and Private Subscription Offerings
Public and Private Entities Nationally Have Partnered with Bankers Trust Because:
- Our Custody team has more than 60 years of combined experience. Our staff is both seasoned and tenured, supported by expert administration and operations staff.
- Bankers Trust is a leading provider of national custodial services to investment managers, insurance companies, foundations, endowments and other institutional investors.
- Bankers Trust is committed to a one-on-one partnership with you. A partnership to us means we don’t give you a 1-800 number after you become a client; we give you your Relationship Officer’s actual phone number and email address. We gladly assist you in answering any questions you have and helping your institution reach their financial goals.
Non-Deposit Investment Services are not insured by FDIC or any government agency and are not bank guaranteed. They are not deposits and may lose value.