Secure LifeStyles Club
Are you age 50 or older, and looking for extra benefits from your bank? If you answered yes, then Bankers Trust’s Secure LifeStyles Club is for you!
We created the Secure LifeStyles Club to provide financial benefits and exclusive opportunities to our senior customers. SLC members may receive checking and savings accounts tailored to their place in life, as well as entertainment opportunities organized just for them. Members tell us they also appreciate the educational seminars and workshops designed toward their interests and needs.
What Does it Take to be an SLC Member?
To qualify, members must:
- Be age 50 or older
- Have a checking account with Bankers Trust
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $20,000 in any combination of Bankers Trust accounts, including checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts. A deposit relationship with our trust and investment areas also qualifies.
To become an SLC member, visit any Bankers Trust location.
- Secure LifeStyles Checking** Account
- Secure LifeStyles Savings** Account
- No annual charge on Check Advantage Visa® debit card
- Penalty-free withdrawals in the event of medical emergencies on CD***
- Reduced annual rent on safety deposit boxes****
- Free cashier’s checks
- Free notary services and Medallion Signature Guarantee Service
- No charge for check imaging
- Seminars, travel opportunities and events
- Quarterly newsletter
- And more!
Refer a Friend to Join SLC!
If you enjoy being a Bankers Trust SLC member, your friends may enjoy them too! SLC members are eligible to receive a double referral bonus when you refer a friend to join SLC. Click the button below to learn more.
SLC Seminars and Special Events
Enjoy financial seminars and special events as part of your SLC membership! Seminars led by Bankers Trust’s experts and experts in the community are educational and informative on a broad range of topics. When we have upcoming events, you can find details and registration on this page.
SLC Annual Appreciation Dinner
Friday, September 29
You’re Invited – SLC Customer Appreciation Dinner
Celebrating Community Difference Makers – You!
Register by Sept. 15.
5 p.m. Doors open, hors d’oeuvres and cocktail hour
6 p.m. Remarks from Bankers Trust Leadership Team
Dinner following remarks
This event is FREE for SLC members and $50 for guests.
**If your guest is a non SLC member please bring a check made out to Bankers Trust the night of the event**
**Only one Interest Checking account and one Secure LifeStyles Savings account at the Secure LifeStyles Club pricing per member.
***Federal law requires a penalty of seven days simple interest be paid on amounts withdrawn within the first six days after a deposit or partial deposit.
****The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by the bank or the FDIC.