Secure LifeStyles Club
Are you age 50 or older, and looking for extra benefits from your bank? If you answered yes, then Bankers Trust’s Secure LifeStyles Club is for you!
We created the Secure LifeStyles Club to provide financial benefits and exclusive opportunities to our senior customers. SLC members may receive checking and savings accounts tailored to their place in life, as well as entertainment opportunities organized just for them. Members tell us they also appreciate the educational seminars and workshops designed toward their interests and needs.
What Does it Take to be an SLC Member?
To qualify, members must:
- Be age 50 or older
- Have a primary checking account with Bankers Trust*
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $15,000 in any combination of Bankers Trust accounts, including checking, savings, CD and IRA account. A deposit relationship with our trust and investment areas also qualifies.
To become an SLC member, visit any Bankers Trust location today or contact an SLC representative!
- Secure LifeStyles Checking** Account
- Secure LifeStyles Savings** Account
- No annual charge on Check Advantage Visa® debit card
- Penalty-free withdrawals in the event of medical emergencies on CD***
- Reduced annual rent on safety deposit boxes****
- Free cashier’s checks
- Free notary services and Medallion Signature Guarantee Service
- No charge for check imaging
- Seminars, travel opportunities and events
- Quarterly newsletter
- And more!
SLC Seminars and Special Events
Enjoy financial seminars, day trips, special events and additional travel opportunities as part of your SLC membership! Seminars led by Bankers Trust’s experts and experts in the community are educational and informative on a broad range of topics. All our events are scheduled at convenient locations and times to better serve you. Learn more about our upcoming events:
Managing Your Money in 2020
January 23, 2019, 10-11:30 a.m.
Bankers Trust Windsor Heights Branch Conference Room, 7000 University Ave., Windsor Heights, IA
Jason Egge, Vice President BTC Financial Services, and Bailey Lose, Investment Officer BTC Financial Services, will discuss current economic conditions and the economic outlook for 2020. They will discuss their ideas for managing money in 2020 and beyond so you can make the right decisions for your particular financial situation. Jason has been at Bankers Trust for 16 years and has over 23 years of experience in the financial services industry. Bailey joined Bankers Trust more than 6 years ago and has been in the financial services industry for over 10 years.
Space is limited to 15 participants. Please register by January 22.
This event has reached its capacity.
Meet a Secure LifeStyles Club Representative
Most Bankers Trust locations have a dedicated SLC representative on staff. Stop by a branch to learn more about the Secure LifeStyles Club, SLC member benefits, or join today!
If you can’t stop by today, call Customer Service at 515.245.2863 or toll free at 1.800.362.1688. You can also find any SLC representative to contact by clicking the button below.
* Primary checking account means the account in which you routinely deposit the majority of your income or benefits from any source, and against which you routinely authorize payment of the majority of your expenses each calendar month.
** Only one Interest Checking account and one Secure LifeStyles Savings account at the Secure LifeStyles Club pricing per member.
*** Federal law requires a penalty of seven days simple interest be paid on amounts withdrawn within the first six days after a deposit or partial deposit.
****The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured against loss by the Bank or the FDIC.