With Internet Banking from Bankers Trust, you have access to your account and a variety of tools to bank whenever – and wherever – it’s most convenient for you. We understand that life can be busy, which is why our online banking services for both businesses and individuals enable you to complete a variety of banking tasks. Whether for yourself or for your business, internet banking makes managing finances easy and efficient.
Personal Internet Banking Features
- See balances on checking, savings, credit cards, loans and lines of credit
- Review transaction histories
- Transfer funds between your Bankers Trust accounts or with external accounts
- Pay any person or business on a one-time, future-dated, or recurring basis*
- View the front and back images of checks and deposits that have been posted to your account
- Budget and manage your personal finances
Additionally, Internet Banking allows you to request changes to your account, such as:
- Update an address or phone number
- Stop payment on checks
- Re-order checks
- Manage account alerts
- Email messages to Bankers Trust Customer Service
* Bill Pay is available with designated Bankers Trust checking accounts.
Business Internet Banking Features
- Real-time deposit and loan balance and transaction information
- Images of checks paid and deposited items
- Electronic statements for deposit accounts, loans, and account analysis
- ACH return items and corporate payment reports
- Forms and document library
- Download data for inputting into spreadsheets or other software
- Connect your accounts to Quicken or QuickBooks
You can also easily and conveniently conduct transactions such as:
- Internal transfers
- Stop payments
- ACH Origination (Module or File Upload)
- Check and ACH Positive Pay
- Loan payments and advances
- Domestic and international wire transfers
- Remote deposit and Mobile Express Deposit
- Business Bill Payment (online and mobile)
- Business Online Payroll
Contact your relationship manager to set up internet banking.
Additional Online Banking Tools
With Bankers Trust Internet Banking, you’ll also receive access to a number of tools that help you manage and track your finances. These include:
- Bill Pay – Our Bill Pay service lets you send money from your checking account to a creditor or vendor online. When set up, you’ll be able to send money from your checking account to pay bills, such as your credit card, loans or a public utility. You’ll also be able to set up automatic payments, receive e-bills, add payees, edit or cancel payments, view payment histories and more. Log in to Personal Internet Banking to get started.
- Personal Finance Manager – Whether you want to set a budget or get a better idea of your spending, the Bankers Trust Personal Finance Manager helps you easily manage your finances and track expenses by category from one place online.
- Online Documents – Reduce your paper consumption and increase your account security with Bankers Trust’s online documents, which include account statements, notices on rate changes or overdrafts, and tax forms. To adjust your statement preferences, simply log in to Internet Banking, choose “Accounts” and under “Online Documents” change your delivery method from “Paper” to “Online.”
- People Pay – Exchange money with friends, family, and colleagues conveniently and securely with People Pay from Bankers Trust. Get started by logging in to Internet Banking, adding the payee’s name and mobile phone number or email address and choose how you’d like to send money. Payment options include: account to account deposit or PayPal.
- PinPoint Cash Back Rewards – PinPoint Cash Back Rewards delivers relevant high value cash back offers to Bankers Trust debit card holders. This rewards program, available through Bankers Trust Internet Banking, gives you personalized offers for cash back on purchases you make every day.
Contact us, call or stop by any Bankers Trust location for questions or help with your Bankers Trust Internet Banking account.