We know you need to manage your account, check transactions and deposit checks at all times of the day – not only during business hours. The Bankers Trust Mobile Banking app makes your banking tasks convenient, no matter the place or time. Whether from your smartphone or tablet, we’ve built a variety of capabilities into both the Bankers Trust personal and business mobile app, including:
- Login on your Android device using Touch ID Authentication
- Link your Bankers Trust card directly to PayPal and Apple Pay
- View account balances
- Deposit checks with Express Deposit
- Transfer money between your Bankers Trust accounts
- Pay bills
- Review and approve your business-related transactions
- View transaction history and details
- Receive alerts
- Use card controls
- Find a branch
Download the App
For first time users of the Bankers Trust mobile banking app, you will be able to set up your mobile banking account directly from your smartphone. Open the app and follow the prompts to set up your app and get started! Please note: If you already have an Internet Banking account with Bankers Trust, you will use the same username and password to log in to your mobile app.
Bankers Trust Mobile App Features
- Express Deposit – Save yourself a trip to the bank by depositing checks from your phone. Customers with the mobile banking app can deposit checks simply by taking a photo. Deposits must be submitted by 6 p.m. Central Time to be processed the same business day. See Terms and Conditions for standard deposit limits.
- Card Controls – Card controls allow you to take your security to the next level, by giving you access to choose how you restrict or allow access to your Bankers Trust debit and credit cards. Managed through your mobile banking app, card controls let you turn your card on or off and set preferences for spending limits, locations where the card can be used and more. Learn more about card controls.
- Touch ID Authentication – Touch ID authentication uses fingerprint identity technology to authenticate the user of the device. Available for Apple and Android smartphone or tablet users, Touch ID is a fast and secure alternative to using traditional login credentials for your Bankers Trust mobile banking app. While Touch ID does not change the features you will have access to as a mobile banking user, all app users will still need to enter a username and password to change your settings or conduct transactions through People Pay. This is an added security measure to help protect your accounts against fraudulent activity. Please note: touch ID is not available on Business Mobile.
- Business Mobile Positive Pay – Review and approve check issues and decision exception items. Positive Pay reduces fraud by validating checks presented to your account and automatically matches items against your check-issued file. Please note: You must be registered for Positive Pay services to access this feature.
- Business Mobile Approvals – Approve time-sensitive transactions from your mobile device. The Bankers Trust mobile banking app for businesses supports 30 types of approvals, including wire, ACH, templates, transfers and more.
- PinPoint Cash Back Rewards – PinPoint Cash Back Rewards delivers relevant high value cash back offers to Bankers Trust debit card holders via our personal banking mobile app. This rewards program gives you personalized offers for cash back on purchases you make every day. Just activate your offers on your Bankers Trust mobile banking app, make your purchase, and receive cash back rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don't have a supported smartphone?
If the Bankers Trust app is not available for your smartphone, you can still enjoy the convenience of mobile banking with our alternative service:
- Mobile Text Banking – For your personal mobile banking, you may receive account information via text messages sent to your phone. You can set up mobile text banking to send you the account information including account balances and/or transaction history. Standard carrier fees may apply.
Is mobile banking secure?
Yes, the mobile banking service utilizes best practices from online banking, such as HTTPS, 128-bit SSL encryption, password access and application time-out when your mobile device is not in use. Only the mobile devices that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. In addition, no account data is ever stored on your mobile device. In the event your mobile device is lost or stolen, the service can be immediately disabled by either going online to the mobile banking enrollment website or calling Bankers Trust.
Contact us, call or stop by any Bankers Trust location for questions or help with your Bankers Trust Mobile Banking app.
* You must have an Internet Banking account to log in with the Bankers Trust mobile banking app. Mobile Banking and Internet Banking will use the same user ID and password.