When it comes to collecting payments for your business, efficiency, timeliness and security matter. Bankers Trust provides a range of services that help accomplish all three as part of our comprehensive treasury management offerings. Learn more about each of our receivables-related solutions below or contact a Treasury Management officer for more information.
ACH transactions originated through Bankers Trust help your business collect funds efficiently. The ACH network enables convenient electronic payments between financial institutions throughout the U.S., so your collections start working for you faster. With ACH – including same-day ACH transactions – your business can benefit from:
- Expedited availability of funds
- Cost savings
- A secure and efficient electronic process
Gone are the days of making a trip to the bank to make your deposits. Save your business time and money by depositing your customers’ checks electronically. With Remote Deposit, you’re able to scan received checks and transmit the images electronically for clearing without ever having to leave your workplace. Benefits include:
- Deposit checks anytime, 24/7
- Reduce courier fees or trips to the bank
- Receive the highest level of protection with multiple layers of security
- Reduce time, paper and storage costs
Lockboxes make it easier for your business to collect on their accounts receivable. Bankers Trust will set up a specific address for the lockbox, where your business’s customers can mail payments, and we will process the payments on behalf of your business. When you allow Bankers Trust to deposit receivables into your bank account, your business will enjoy faster collection of funds, improved audit control, increased security, and much more.
Lockbox options include:
- Retail or Wholesale Lockbox – options based on the volume and payment amount
- Remote Lockbox Capture – multiple remote lockbox capture sites, using a centralized lockbox location for processing
- Healthcare Remittance – additional solutions customized to the healthcare revenue cycle and explanation of benefits (EOB) documents
- Bill Payment Consolidation – consolidate electronic payments and Internet Banking into a single file
- i-Remit Portal – web-based system where you can view reports, remittance documents and checks
The Bankers Trust cash vault securely and accurately deposits cash and coin. We can also fulfill your business’s cash and coin orders in all sizes. These services save your employees time, while providing exceptional security. Customers can use an armored car, delivery service or their own vehicle to deliver deposits or pick up cash orders. Features include:
- Deposit or order cash and coin in any size
- Secure counting and storage
- Same-day credit for deposits received by 4:00 p.m. CST on business days
Cash ordering is available online. The Online Cash Ordering System is available 24/7 from any device, including mobile, tablet or desktop.
Merchant Card Processing
Bankers Trust partners with Professional Solutions Financial Services to deliver high-quality merchant processing at a great price.
For more information, contact a Treasury Management officer or complete the form below.