Bankers Trust is committed to making sure your banking experiences fit with your lifestyle. Nowadays, that means having options for making payments from your smartphone. Whether through your Mobile Banking app or other tools included on your mobile device, these tools can help you conveniently make payments to other people or merchants.
Apple Pay offers a quick and mobile way to use your Bankers Trust Visa® credit or debit card. With Apple Pay, you can make your payments with a single touch, whether you’re shopping in-store or at home. Apple Pay is supported at thousands of merchants across the U.S. Look for these icons at checkout:
Apple Pay is available with the following Bankers Trust cards:
- Bankers Trust Check Advantage
- Bankers Trust Business Advantage
- Bankers Trust Gold Card
- Bankers Trust Classic Card
- Bankers Trust Business Card
- Bankers Trust MyPayCard
How do I set up Apple Pay?
Add your Bankers Trust Visa credit or debit card to Apple Pay in a few easy steps:
- Step 1: Open Wallet and select the + in the top right-hand corner, then select Scan Code to add your card(s).
- Step 2: Use the camera feature to capture your card information automatically or the link at the bottom of the screen will allow you to manually enter the card information.
- Step 3: Enter the security code found on the back of the card.
- Step 4: Now you’re ready to use your Bankers Trust Visa credit or debit card with Apple Pay.
What devices support Apple Pay?
In-store purchases with Apple Pay are supported on iPhone 6 or higher, and Apple Watch. The Apple Watch must be paired with any iPhone 5 or higher to make in-store purchases. In-App purchases with Apple Pay are supported on iPhone 6 or higher, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 and higher.
Is there a Bankers Trust charge to use Apple Pay?
No. Bankers Trust does not charge a fee for customers to use Apple Pay.
Will I continue to earn my card's rewards and benefits when paying with Apple Pay?
Yes. You will continue to earn the rewards and benefits of your Bankers Trust Visa card.