For more than 100 years, Bankers Trust has served as a trusted partner for businesses’ lending needs. Whether it’s a company that has been around longer than us or one that’s just getting started, our bankers take the time to understand your business. Using a customized approach, we create financing solutions that enable your business to thrive.
And as a community bank, decisions are made locally, and they’re made quickly. We’re committed to getting the deal done on time, every time.
Bankers Trust offers commercial lending solutions for large corporations and middle-market companies in Iowa, Nebraska and Arizona. Our creative financing solutions will provide you with the short and long term capital you need to fund your business’ growth.
- Provide working capital
- Fund capital expenditures
- Support facility purchases, renovations, and expansions
- Finance buyouts, mergers, and acquisitions
Commercial Real Estate
Bankers Trust has the resources to bring you flexible commercial real estate financing. Our professionals understand your needs and work with you to move your project forward, whether it’s retail, office, industrial, multifamily properties and other income-producing real estate. With a focus on credit quality and commitment to offering a range of products and services that meet our customers’ needs, Bankers Trust has become the bank of choice when it comes to commercial real estate lending.
Dental Practice Loans
As a business owner and oral healthcare professional, you have access to Bankers Trust’s completely customizable dental practice loan program. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide unique lending solutions to meet the needs of your practice through its entire lifecycle.
When it’s time to invest in equipment for your business, Bankers Trust has the equipment finance solutions to help. Offering a range of leasing and financing products for large-scale equipment, vehicle and technology purchases, we have the expertise to help you determine which option makes the most sense for your business and provide customized solutions to meet your needs.
The Bankers Trust ESOP Finance team provides middle-market businesses with strategic lending solutions as they transition from a private company to a minority or majority ESOP owned company. Working with companies as they prepare for structural change and growth, our team leverages its knowledge of ESOPs to provide customers with cash flow planning, repurchase-liability planning, as well as guidance on acquisition and expansion strategy as part of our ESOP lending customer experience.
As an SBA Preferred Lender, Bankers Trust serves as a partner in helping reach your business’s goals and a constant resource for growth. Since 1917, we’ve set out to help the communities we serve flourish by offering comprehensive banking services tailored to small businesses. We embrace the spirit of entrepreneurship and understand the importance of these businesses to our society and our economy.
Paycheck Protection Program
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is part of the federal response to the economic impacts of the coronavirus pandemic. Find information about how to apply for PPP loan forgiveness.
London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) Transition
The London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) has become the most widely used interest-rate benchmark in the world. LIBOR has been determined as vulnerable to interest rate manipulation and several of its maturities will be discontinued at the end of 2021. Find answers to FAQs about LIBOR and learn more about the steps Bankers Trust is taking to prepare.
We offer a variety of international trade products for both imports and exports, including:
- Import Trade Services – Our import specialists can help expedite your import shipments and help to minimize the uncertainty when buying products and services from overseas.
- Export Trade Services – Selling goods and services in foreign markets can be both profitable for your company and good for our local economy. Our goal is to help you minimize risk while maximizing profitability.
- Import Letters of Credit – Bankers Trust Import Letter of Credit Services help your company by facilitating payment to your foreign suppliers while also providing assurance to you that the terms of the letter of credit have been fulfilled.
- Export Letters of Credit – Export Letters of Credit facilitate payment to your company for your goods and services and assure the buyer that the terms of the letter of credit have been fulfilled, helping your company minimize international receivable payment risk.
Global Finance Products
No matter the global finance products you need, the Bankers Trust has your business covered. These services include:
- Documentary collections
- Standby letters of credit
For businesses just starting or beginning to expand, Bankers Trust is an SBA Preferred Lender and can help you determine if you’re eligible to receive SBA government guaranteed loans. We can also assist you in working on securing financing through the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
Foreign Currency Risk Management
Exposure to Foreign Exchange (FX) risk can adversely impact your business in a variety of ways, including hidden risks that can negatively affect your bottom line. At Bankers Trust, our experts work in a collaborative effort with your company to manage risk and establish a proactive plan using Forward Contracts which can help you in:
- Determining potential adverse FX sources
- Prioritizing exposures based on adverse impact potential
- Recommending hedge instruments and techniques
- Evaluating current hedging program and its effectiveness
Global Banking FAQ
When it comes to doing business internationally, we know you have a lot of questions. See some of the most commonly asked questions and find our answers in our handy FAQ.