Ames $250 Bonus
Bankers Trust is Committed to the Ames Community
With a location on Stange Road and easy-to-use online and mobile banking, we make banking convenient. Bankers Trust offers:
- Location close to central Ames and Iowa State University campus, with lobby and drive-up convenience
- More than 75,000 fee-free ATMs
- Commitment to security and technology
Experience the Bankers Trust Difference with a Bankers Trust Checking Account
Earn $250* from a bank that has been earning trust for more than 100 years.
Choose from two personal checking accounts designed to help you manage your money, your way. Whether you’re looking for an account with a high monthly interest rate or one that keeps up with your direct and mobile deposits, Bankers Trust has the right choice for you.
- BreakFree Checking Plus – For anyone who frequently uses their debit card. Start earning the benefits you deserve with this high-interest-earning account.
- Direct Checking Plus – For anyone who relies on the convenience of direct deposits or express deposits through mobile banking.
Please note: You must call the branch to open this account.
Offer available to residents of Story, Boone and Hamilton Counties only.
Request More Information
If you would like to have a banker contact you with more information regarding this offer, please provide the following:
Get Rewarded for Banking with Us – You Deserve It
The more Bankers Trust products and services you use, the higher rewards you receive. It’s that simple! With Benefits Banking, you can earn better interest rates, waived fees and ATM usage fee refunds. Our benefits program links your consumer checking account to other qualifying consumer products and services you have with Bankers Trust. Your total balances, activity and any add-on services with those qualifying accounts determine your rewards.
Choose a Package to Earn Rewards
- Relationship Package – Get rewarded for making better financial decisions. The more products and services you use, the greater your financial reward.
- eVolve Package – Grow your banking relationship as you do. This package is designed for customers ages 13-22 to help them reach their next financial milestone.
3725 Stange Road
Ames, IA 50010 (319) 896-7777
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to noon
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to noon
*To be eligible for the bonus you must open a BreakFree Checking Plus or Direct Checking Plus account (“Bonus Account”) in person at a branch with a minimum opening deposit of $25. To qualify for the bonus, customers must complete the following through the Bonus Account within 60 days from the date of its opening:
- 25 debit transactions. A “debit transaction” for the purpose of this section means a debit to your Bonus Account that originated from an ACH, Bankers Trust bill payment, drafting checks, or use of your debit card as a method of payment or purchase. A “debit transaction” does not include debits to your Bonus Account that originated from ATM withdrawals or other debits to your Bonus Account; and,
- 2 direct or mobile express deposits of at least $200 each. A “deposit” for the purposes of this section does not include ATM deposits, deposits made in person, account-to-account transfers, or other deposits to your Bonus Account.
Eligibility will be verified 60 days after the Bonus Account’s opening. Should you have met all eligibility requirements and are not subject to the limitations and exclusions contained herein, the bonus will be credited to the Bonus Account within 75 days of its opening. Limit one bonus per household. Offer not available to existing Bankers Trust checking customers or those that have had a checking account with Bankers Trust within six months of Bonus Account opening. Employees of Bankers Trust and/or its affiliates are not eligible for bonus. Offer available for a limited time. Early closing fee of $250 will be charged if your Bonus Account is closed within 12 months of opening. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on Break Free Checking Plus is 0.10% for balances less than $5,000.00 and 0.05% for balances $5,000.00 and over, effective March 31, 2021, and subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings.