No matter the type of deposit account your business may need, Bankers Trust has you covered. We offer a variety of checking, savings and sweep accounts for businesses of all sizes. All of our deposit accounts come with a variety of digital banking tools and security features that help make your banking more efficient and provide peace of mind.
All checking accounts include:
Bankers Trust offers three checking account options designed to meet your business’s needs today and in the future.
- Business Select – Designed for sole proprietors and new businesses with low transaction volumes.
- Business Banking – Designed for the growing business with additional features to improve your efficiency.
- Commercial Banking – For entities with large transaction volumes needing treasury management products. Earnings credit can be used to offset service fees or earn interest.
Money Market and Savings Accounts
With a Bankers Trust money market or savings account, your business can earn interest on excess or special purpose cash. We offer two account options:
- Business Regular Savings – Low minimum balance requirement and a competitive interest rate make this a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes.
- Commercial Money Market – Access funds with checks or electronic debits.
A sweep account automatically sweeps money in and out of your business accounts to deliver the best benefit from your deposits. These accounts are helpful in managing steady cash flow in a cash account and still ensure investments in a different account are able to earn a high return. Bankers Trust offers four sweep account options:
- FDIC Insured Cash Sweep – This service helps you manage your cash and gives you peace of mind from knowing your funds are 100% FDIC insured. Your funds are automatically broken into insurable amounts and placed with other financial institutions across our network. Bankers Trust manages all fund allocations, saving you the trouble of managing multiple bank relationships.
- Money Market Sweep – An automated service that helps your business maximize its interest earnings by automatically sweeping excess funds to our Commercial Money Market account.
- Line of Credit Sweep – A service in which collected funds are applied automatically to an outstanding balance on your line of credit and advances only when funds are required.
- Repurchase Sweep* – An automated service that manages your checking account balance by sweeping funds in excess of a pre-determined peg balance into a repurchase account. When funds are needed to cover payments, the funds are automatically swept back to the checking account.
*Any additional balance above the predetermined designated sweep point will be transferred automatically to a non-FDIC insured account. These funds are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or obligations of Bankers Trust, are not guaranteed by Bankers Trust, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal investment.